Scream Loud • Scream here
Do you fancy yourself a 'scareactor' or do you think of yourself as an entertainer, a spooky storyteller, or just a plain 'ol monster? Whatever your flavor, Dark Hour Haunted House is now hiring engaging people to fill a variety of roles.
Some performance roles may involve scripted dialogue, guest interaction improvisation, or stunts. All performers must be comfortable working in tight spaces, with loud noises, and theatrical strobe and fog effects.
We are also hiring self-motivated and outgoing individuals who can make professional, guest centered, choices while assisting in duties that support the customer experience.
Come join us in all the haunted fun!
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS FOR ALL POSITIONS:
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Ability to communicate professionally with a good attitude
• Ability to perform the following physical tasks (position dependent): walk and stand for 4 to 6 hours, repetitive movements, ascend/descend stairs, or remain in a stationary position for the entire shift
• Must be able to work nontraditional hours to include evenings and weekends; September through November
• Ability to adapt to a constantly changing work environment and thrive in a team setting
• Most importantly - Have fun!
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org